Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Place Of Origin ::||Korea||Brand Name ::||Neuronox|
|Model Number ::||100IU||Delivery Time ::||Within 3 Workdays Upon Receipt Of Payment|
Neuronox Botox Botulinum Toxin Type A 100IU
Neuronox® is a botulinum toxin type A (BoNT-A) product approved in 23 countries
• Neuronox® shows similar microbiological, physicochemical, and biochemical features to Botox®
• Neuronox® has proven its non-inferiority to Botox® in terms of efficacy and safety in various clinical studies in 1 : 1 dose ratio
• The recommended dosage of botulinum toxin type A for wrinkle treatment in Asians is usually lower than that in Caucasians
• The combination technique of multiple intradermal injection of botulinum toxin type A with conventional intramuscular injection is widely utilized in Asia for the purpose of facial rejuvenation
• The use of botulinum toxin type A to reduce the volume of muscles such as masseter, temporalis, calf, and deltoid is becoming more popular and promise to have increasingly broader applications
Botox is best known as a non surgical rejuvenating agent.
Botulinum toxin is used for reducing or eliminating
1. Frown lines
2. Forehead lines
3. Crow’s feet (lines on the outer side of eyes).
Botox is also used as a non surgical brow lifting treatment and to lift up the drooping corners of the mouth (marionette lines)
Duration of effects:
The effect of Botox treatment lasts for 4-6 months. The treatment needs to be repeated after the effect wears off. Repeated treatments do not have any harmful effects.
Botox when administered in the right areas in correct dosage does not cause any harm. The safety record for this treatment is high. Under correction can happen and can be easily corrected.
Usage of Botox ® for unapproved indications carries higher chance of adverse effects like drooping of lip and facial muscle weakness. Since effect of Botox is temporary, any adverse effect also reverses in that time.
Botox is a non surgical treatment for treatment of age related changes on the face. The treatment takes less than 20 minutes and effects are visible in 3-6 days time.
Botox creates remarkable changes with tiny injections and carries very high satisfaction rates.
Contact Person: Mr. 855